My name is Chas Schreiber and I am a professional
photographer based out of Austin, Texas. I have been
blessed with the ability to see and reveal the innate
beauty in all things.
As a youngster, because of my creativity and aptitude
for spacial design, I was being groomed for success
to be an architect. Although I did not follow that path
directly, it is no surprise that I gravitated in the direction
of architecture with my work as a photographer.
The photography equipment that I shoot with includes:
- Canon EOS 5D Mark lll DSLR body
- Canon EF 16-35mm f2.8 ll L Series lens
- Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8 ll L Series lens
- Canon EF 70-200mm IS f2.8 L Series lens
- Manfrotto Pro Tripod with 410 Geared Head
- Elinchrom BX-500-Ri 500 Monolights